This statement is for all our SECWATCH relations. Due to the new guidelines concerning the corona virus, issued by the Dutch government, we would like to inform our relations that we have made the following decisions:
- Wherever possible, all SECWATCH staff members will work from home.
- We will remain reachable by email/phone etc., though we may respond a little slower than you are used to.
- We strongly urge our customers to work remote as much as possible, through Slack, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Zoom, GoToMeeting or any other approved method of communication.
- If our employees need to be on-site, they will follow strict hygiene rules. We expect the same hygiene rules at the sites in question. Our employees have the right to refuse on-site jobs or to leave early if they deem it appropriate.
- We will continue our services, but we will work in separate teams, in order to ensure business continuity.
- We will limit meetings and focus on online meetings instead. Meetings with more than 6 persons are no longer allowed.
With immediate effect, we cancel all events and/or our presence at events. Our employees are no longer allowed to attend events or training sessions.
In this new situation, everyone has to do their part. SECWATCH contributes where possible. We would like to thank everybody for their understanding.